"Bird Flu": 9 Natural Ways to Heal your Coop
Tis the season to be sneezin'...Coughing, Aching, Stuffy-Head, Fever, and I WISH I could Rest...so here are a few items I use to get through Cold & Flu Season....Naturally.
- Manuka Honey
2. NutriBullet & Dr. Schulze's SuperFood: When its hard to even think about eating, a cold smoothie can always do the trick. Not to mention pack a powerful punch of Vitamin C & Nutrient Dense Foods-while still being delicious & easy on the throat. Stay away from dairy (creates more mucus) instead try: almond, rice or soy milk!
3. Homemade Chicken Veggie Soup: Another way to Soothe the Throat... warm bowls of yumminess (and nutrients). Chicken Veggie Soup II Recipe - Allrecipes.com
4. Lemon Elixir: My Go-to-Cold-Remedy
Juice of 2 Organic lemons
2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
Gypsy Cold Care Tea
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Organic Agave or Honey
(Sometimes, I like to add Bourbon)
5. The Honest Company: Breathe Easy Rub, helps to naturally loosen congestion The Honest Company
6. Dr. Schulze's Air Detox: Made from 100% Pure Essential Oils that disinfect & purify the air
7. Over-the-Counter Natural Remedies: For the Kids & for you, to help get you through DAY & NIGHT (*always remember to read labels, as some medicines aren't appropriate for every age)
8. Feeling Cooped-up: Make Blanket Tents & Pillow Forts. The Kids can rest their bodies, while imaginations soar...
9. And finally...REST!!!!!
*I am not a doctor, just a Mama who likes to choose a Holistic approach as my first course of action. As always, please consult with your family doctor first * ...Here's to your Good Health!